Limited Liability Company (LLC) is becoming more and more popular form of business as it offers two major benefits. One is – Corporation’s protection from personal liability for business debts and another is – the pass through tax structure of partnership or sole proprietorship.
Are you sure LLC is the right structure for your new Company? Great! If not, we can certainly help you to take a right decision. If you are thinking of opening a new LLC Company in New Jersey, here are five easy steps to do so.
- Decide your business name for your LLC Company and check the name availability
- Register your business name and DBA name with local, state, and federal business registration unit
- Prepare and sign your LLC Operating Agreement. This governs operation of your LLC.
- Prepare and file Articles of Organization. This contains some basic information about your LLC such as name, address, nature of business, name and address of registered agent, name of Manager and Members etc. You need to pay filing fees to State.
- You need to obtain business license and permits from Federal, State, & Local Government.
Does not sound simple? No problem! We are here to help you. Please call us at 201-723-3853 to schedule a meeting where in we can walk you through the entire process of New Jersey LLC formation. Please do not forget to ask about our other start-up services.