Are you starting a New Business? Congratulations! This is the first step towards achieving your financial goals for happiness, prosperity, and a better class of living for you and your beloved ones. We would like to offer our services that enables and empowers you to take right decisions at right time. When you start a new business, the first challenge for you is to decide the right structure of your business. This is exactly where our service can make a difference for you. Please remember, your success is our mission and we mean it.
The sole proprietorship does not offer all the advantages that other structures can offer and therefore it is very important for you to understand the reasons why you should incorporate. Here are your best reasons to incorporate your business.
- Protection: You are personally not responsible when company buys goods and services on credit, signs lease, borrows money.
- Better Privacy: Shareholders/Owners remain anonymous.
- Tax Advantage: You can convert many non-deductible personal expenses into legitimate deductible business expenses. What a great tax savings!!!
- Better Capital Management: Corporate structures is an added feature to attract more investors.
- Better Marketing: Perpetual nature of entity promotes marketing drives with greater success.
- Smooth Transfer of Ownership & Assets: Stock transfer facilitates simple, easy, inexpensive, and fast transfer of ownership and assets. No probate is required in case of a death of a jointly holding spouse.
Sounds interesting? Great! Now let us tell you how our services can help you.
Our services can help you in the following areas:
- We will carefully understand and review your business goals, business operation, growth potentials, immediate and future structure-basis needs
- We will make you fully understand your all options for your business structure. Generally you have following options for structure of your business:
- Sole Proprietorship
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Sub Chapter S Corporation
- Non Profit Organization
- We will explain you pros and cons of all these options.
- We will explain you in detail, how you can achieve significant tax savings now and in future with right business structure. You also need to understand how this decision affects your personal tax liabilities.
- Once the decision is made, we will take care of all legal process to form your new company. Please note that we have a wonderful liaison with most knowledgeable and competent legal team that will ensure a most suitable Articles of Association and other legal document for your business.
- Right from formation of new company, we will provide below listed services as well.
- Acquiring licenses and permits for your new business.
- Help for lease document for your business premises.
- Opening Bank accounts for your business.
- Set up Merchant account services to be able to accept credit card payments from your customers.
- Set up and manage hosting your company website.
- Help for promoting and marketing your company website.
- Set up Online Store for your business if required.
- Set up your Bookkeeping and Accounting system.
- We will pay your sales tax and file sales tax returns.
- We will provide Business Tax payment and filing services.
- We will file your personal taxes as well.
- We are 100% committed to respecting your privacy. Your satisfaction means a lot to us and your success is our mission. Our 98% customer retention ratio speak high of our personalized attention, best value, total commitment, and long term relationship focus.
- All at a very reasonable & affordable price & no hidden fees!
Our proven track record and expert Phoenix accountants makes your Phoenix business formation effortless. We will help you whether you want to incorporate in Phoenix, or do an LLC formation. Incorporation or an LLC formation in Phoenix has never been this easy! We offer nationwide business formation services!
We hope we have given some valid reasons to choose our services. Still have some question? Please do not hesitate to call us at 602-412-3829. We thank you for your time and consideration and we look forward to speaking to you soon.