KB Accounting & Tax Services, Inc. is offering Nationwide Personal tax services. We have the best knowledge, experience, expertise, and authorization from IRS to file your taxes. We have consistently exceeded our clients expectations. When you are looking for a Tax Preparer, what do you look for? Here are some great features of our services that you might want to consider.
- Our Mission: You must get the best tax refund you deserve.
- We stay abreast of tax law changes throughout the year to make sure that no important tax aspect is over looked and you get the benefit of all legitimate tax deductions. We have the most cutting edge information on filing your Phoenix tax return. We take clients nationwide.
- We offer electronic tax filing at no additional cost that offers greater accuracy, rapid confirmation, and faster refunds. You don’t have to mail your tax return. This enhances your savings and convenience.
- We can have your tax refund directly deposited to your bank account at no additional cost. This ensures even faster refund than a paper check refund.
- Our 98% customer retention ratio speak high of our personalized attention, best value, total commitment, and long term relationship focus.
- If questioned by IRS (0.1%), full support, help and guidance guaranteed.
- According to IRS, nearly two million US taxpayers have over 2 billion dollars in unclaimed tax refunds. This would not happen to you with our service. Guaranteed.
- Flexible & convenient HOURS and reachable location: We are flexible and willing to accommodate your special needs. Evening and weekend services also available on demand.
- Are you located too far? Out station or out of state? Unable to visit us? No problem, we can still help you for your taxes remotely. Thanks to technology!
- If you want, we can provide you PDF file for your taxes to promote paperless concept.
- “Thank you” incentive for your referrals and recommendations.
- 100% commitment to respect your privacy.
- Your satisfaction means a lot to us.
- All at affordable price. No hidden fees. Special price for students.
We are a Phoenix based Accounting & Tax firm. We understand your complex needs. We are here to make sure you get the best possible refund for your Phoenix tax return. Our expert tax accountants will ensure that you get the best advise and services when you are filing Phoenix tax return. We hope we have given some valid reasons to choose us as your Phoenix tax return filing services. Still have some question? Please do not hesitate to call us at 201-723-3853. We thank you for your time and consideration and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
WHAT TO BRING?
First of all we want to thank you for thinking of us for your personal tax filing. Let us reassure you that you are in the best knowledgeable and safe hands. Before you plan your visit to us, we encourage you to please read below given information. You will be glad you read this. This will remind you of all possible tax aspects that affect your taxes and help you organize your tax documents for your visit to us. Thank you for helping us serve you better.
We request you to please bring with you following documents and information. They are distributed into five different groups. They are: Personal information, Income, Deductions, Credits, and Payments.
PERSONAL INFORMATION: This is for you, your co-filer, and your dependents.
- Driving License or State photo ID for you and your co-filer.
- Name, address, social security number, date of birth and occupation for all.
- Your daytime and evening phone number, Email address.
- Your home address township name and county name.
- Your filing status: Single, Married filing jointly, Married filing separately, Head of household or qualifying widower with dependent child.
- Can anyone claim you, your spouse, or your dependents, as dependent on his/her tax return?
- Are you, your co-filer, or your dependents handicapped, disabled or blind?
- Did your dependents live with you for whole year?
- Did your dependents have any earned or unearned income?
- During tax year, married, divorced, legally separated, or lived apart from spouse, death of spouse, loss of dependents or gained new dependents? If yes, please give the date and details.
- During the tax year, is there any moving or relocation?
- During the tax year, did you pay more than $1000 to any domestic employee? If yes, please give name, address, and social security number of that person.
- Last year’s Federal & State Tax Return: If you are not our prior year client, please bring this with you. You may be able to qualify for the same tax deductions or tax write-offs that you received last year. Certain information from prior year’s tax return may be helpful in preparing your current year tax return. This also helps some consistency check up. Thank you.
INCOME: This is for you and your co-filer.
- W-2s (and W-2C if any)
- Interest and Dividend Income: Form 1099-INT and 10-DIV
- State Tax Refund: Form 1099-G
- Unemployment Income: Form 1099-G
- Social Security Income: Form SSA-1099 some income may be taxable
- Information on Sale of Stocks and Bonds: Form 1099-B
- Self-employed business income & Expenses: Form 1099-MISC
- Lottery or Gambling winning: Form W-2G
- Lottery or Gambling Losses can be deducted against Lottery or Gambling winning income. Supporting documents are necessary.
- Capital Gain or loss: Schedule D
- Alimony received is a taxable income. Child support payments are not included in recipient’s income and they cannot be deducted by the payer.
- IRA distributions
- Pension and Annuities
- Rental Income (Schedule E)
- Income from Partnership, S. Corp, Trusts, etc: Schedule K-1
- Farm income or loss: Schedule F
- Any other income
DEDUCTIONS: This is for you and your co-filer.
- Educator expenses:
- Certain business expenses of reservist, performing artists, and fee-basis Government officials- attach Form 2016 or 2106-EZ
- Health Saving Account information
- Moving expenses: Form 3903
- Self employed SEP, SIMPLE, and Qualified plans
- Self employed health insurance deductions
- Penalty on early withdrawal of savings
- Alimony paid is deductible. Recipient’s SS number is required. Child support payments are not included in the recipient’s income and they cannot be deducted by the payer.
- IRA Deductions (contributions)
- Student Loan Interest deduction: Form 1098-E (up to $2500 for you, or dependent)
- Tuition and fees deduction: Form 1098-T (up to $4000 for you or dependent)
ITEMIZED DEDUCTIONS (SCHEDULE – A): This is for you and your co-filer.
- Medical, Eye Care, and Dental expenses: these plus premiums paid for health insurance if itemized, may be deductible if the total medical expenses for the year are greater than 7.5% of your adjusted gross income (AGI).
- State Income tax or General Sales tax
- Real Estate taxes: Form 1098
- Personal Property taxes (taxes on intangible property)
- Home Mortgage Interest paid + Home Equity Interest paid: Form 1098
- Qualified Mortgage Insurance premium
- Cash and noncash charitable donations (Receipts required)
- Casualty and theft losses – due to vandalism, fire or storm: Should be greater than insurance reimbursement, $100 or 10% of your AGI
- Unreimbursed employee expenses
- Job related educational expenses
- Foreign Tax credit: Form 1099-INT or 1099-DIV
- Adoption credit up to $11650 of adoption expenses per child
- Credit for child and dependent care expenses: If you have a qualifying child under age 13, a disabled child of any age, or a disable spouse, and you pay someone to take care of them while you are at work, you may qualify for a tax credit up to 35% of your expenses. The maximum credit is $1050 for one child and $2100 for 2 or more children. You need to provide care provider’s name, address and TIN. (Form 2441)
- Educational Credit: Hope or Lifetime: Form 1098-T (need form 8863)
- Retirement Savings Contribution credit
- Child Tax Credit up to $1000 for each qualifying child under 17
- Earned Income Credit
- First time home buyer’s credit
- Estimated tax payments for tax year and amounts applied from prior year’s return: Please bring this information if this applies to your case
Thank you for your time and interest. Please start making some notes what might apply to your case and start putting things together. Once you have everything ready, please don’t wait until the deadline and call us immediately to schedule our meeting. We wish to be able to give you personal attention and time you deserve and therefore it is necessary to avoid last minute rush. Please remember, you are coming to best knowledgeable hands and you are going to get SIMPLY THE BEST FOR LESS. With question, please feel free to speak to us at 602-412-3829. We look forward to speaking to you soon.