At KB Accounting & Tax Services, Inc., our mission is to make sure that you get the best tax refund you deserve. You know that lots of tax laws keep changing each year. We stay abreast of tax law changes throughout the year to make sure that no important tax aspect is over looked and you get the benefit of all legitimate tax deductions. We believe in educating our clients about how tax law changes would affect their tax liability or tax refund. In fact, when you come to us for your tax filing, we would love to discuss all possible tax situations because your satisfaction means a lot to us.
Here are some important tax law changes for tax year 2013 that might affect your taxes.We would like to encourage you to get familiar with the changes that might apply to your case. Please visit following links to get more information. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your time and interest and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
- 2013 Tax Brackets, Standard & Itemized Deductions, Personal Exemptions
- 2012 & 2013 Social Security Key Facts
- 2012 Tax Credits for Education
- Child Tax Credit, Child & Dependent Care Credit, Credit for Elderly or Disabled
- Earned Income Credit (EIC)
- Retirement & Pension Plans Key Points
- Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Transportation & Mileage Rates
- Capital Gains & Qualified Dividends
- Estate and Gift Taxes
- Health Savings Accounts
- Foreign Income, FBAR & Form 8938